To facilitate the sales process, please consider the following information, documents and
items of discussion pertaining to your property:
- Desired price ( What do you want to "walk away" with, what is your principal balance?)
- Location (exact address)
- Type of real estate (house, condo, multi-unit, acreage, etc.)
- Year the property was built
- Exact dimensions
- Detailed floor plan
- Information about included furnishings
- Documentation proving ownership (and other legal documents pertaining to the sale of the property)
- Brief description of the property
- Items that may need repair or replacing
- Is there a survey of the property in question?
- Is there a recent appraisal?
When you are ready to meet with a REALTOR to get started please contact us. We're happy to assist you at every step of the process. Our job
is to help make YOUR job easier.